Last week was a very exciting week. On Tuesday November 8th I found out I was pregnant!!!! I've been waiting 15 LONG months to get a positive result. I was shocked and still am a little. I was telling myself that taking Clomid probably wasn't going to work the first month and that was ok. So when I got up Tuesday morning and took a test after I was a day late I was so excited to see 2 pink lines. :-) I woke up Steve from a dead sleep at 5:50am to let him know I was pregnant. I think I just kind of yelled it. He had no clue what was going on at first so I had to tell him again. He gave me a big hug and kiss. Of course I still had to get ready for work and I think I had a permanent smile on my face all morning/day. I kept saying to Steve....we're having a baby. I think I had to say it out loud a few times to make sure it was real. I'm such a dork so I also brought a pregnancy test to work and took another one just to make sure. Hahaha...that one was positive too! Called the doctor and got blood work that day to confirm and see what my hcg level was. So...all that happened Tuesday and then we were leaving for Arizona on Wednesday. I had to tell my parents and sister of course because they would wonder why I wasn't drinking. I emailed them also on Tuesday to let them know I got them a b-prize to get our vacation started. It was a TOTAL lie but they would wonder why I got them a present. I made them each a onesie and they opened it up before the plane ride. Kellie started screaming and crying instantly and the rest of us had tears in our eyes. Steve and Jace looked very confused because it was 5:30am again. We called Steve's mom Colleen and Brad on November 15th. It was actually her birthday and we thought it would be an awesome birthday present. Plus it was hard not telling her until Friday when they came over for dinner. They were also super excited because they know how bad we want to be parents.
P.S. I'm keeping this a secret until closer to Christmas. I want to make sure the baby is healthy before I share the wonderful news. The ultrasound will confirm how many babies I have in my belly. I think there is only one but there is a possibility for 3.
Appointments so far:
November 21st - 1st ultrasound and meet with the doctor
December 1st - consult with the NP
December 15th - meet with the doctor again
No comments:
Post a Comment