Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas and 12 weeks

Oh yeah...baby Pierce is 12 weeks. I've been feeling good and finally getting some energy back. Still craving salads and pickles. I feel like I'm starting to show and feel bloated all the time. I'm starting to have the urge to shop for baby clothes and furniture. I really want to wait until after I know the gender. I found a few cute nursery ideas too. Next appointment is January 12. We get to hear the heartbeat again and then schedule the appointment for the gender ultrasound. Early February we should know finally if it's a boy or girl.

Christmas was great this year. We got a lot of nice things and had a great time with family. I got an iPad, VS gift card, Sephora gift card, new perfume, baby clothes, awesome stereo tower and much more. I feel spoiled this year. Christmas Eve we spent with Steve's mo and step-day, Christmas day with my family and the day after with the Maday's. Busy weekend but loved every minutes of it. I can't wait until next year when we get to share Chrsitmas with our little one. 2012 is going to be a GREAT year and I'm looking forward to all it brings.

Oh yeah...I also got rear ended again. That's twice within 3 weeks. My poor baby. I called the doctor and he said the baby should be fine. As long as I didn't have cramps or spotting. Winter has just begun and I've had horrible luck so far. Please people.....pay attention and stop hitting me.

Thats all I can think of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment