- We went crib and dresser shopping. Found the perfect one and getting ready to purchase this weekend. Steve and I are buying the crib and my parents are buying us the dresser.
- I went to the doctor and found out I had placenta previa along with a uterus infection. This explains why I had some spotting and cramps. They will check me for placenta previa again when I go back on February 23th. I hope the baby has moved up a little because I really don't want to go on bed rest.
- Steve went to NY for the weekend to visit Jay and Steve. Steve, Jay's brother, just bought land and is getting ready to build a house. My Steve was going to NY to check out the land and visit.
- Jenna's mom is going to make you a quilt, bumper and crib skirt. I went to Hobby Lobby and found the perfect fabric. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
- My parents had a Superbowl party. I won $25 for playing squares. I was pretty happy considering I only paid $5.00. It was a good time had by all.
- I had a duck tape making purse party at my parents house for some work friends. There were 10 people who came and we had a great time. A lot of cool purses were made.
- Steve bought me a car starter/alarm. Now baby and I won't freeze getting into the car after work. I think Steve is a little more excited about the starter because you can start the car up to 2 miles away. LOL. I just wanted to be able to start it while I was sitting at my desk.
- Dad had shoulder surgery and is still recovering. He can't really do a lot of working out which is really hard for him. I've managed to hurt his arm twice because I forgot about it even though it was in a sling. Baby brain. :-)
- I got my hair colored and added red highlights this time. It turned out really cute but 3 weeks later it has already faded. Jenna warned me it would fade quick but I still wanted to try it. Now I know.
- Finally showing and some clothes are getting a little tight/uncomfortable. I need to go out and spend some money on maternity clothes. Also, I'm pretty sure baby grows majorly at night. I get HUGE at night. I've also been having some numbness on my left leg when I sleep on that side. It now just started to go numb when I sit down. If this little girl is sitting on my nerve, she needs to move over a little bit. Yes, I will be talking to her about this tonight.
- Jace's bowling birthday party is this weekend. It will be a good time with family and friends. Even his girlfriend Emma will be there. :-)
- Up coming events: Baby Ali will be here April 6th, Baby Mark will arrive in later April and Heather's wedding is April 21st. I will be very busy the month of April
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Here's what has happened in the last 2 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment