Its been a busy couple of weeks. Here's what's been happening lately.
- had a doctors appointment last week. Baby Pierce had another strong heartbeat but it was between 145-150. My dad is convinced its a boy. I'm still hoping for a little girl. Our gender ultrasound at the doctors is February 23th. Gained 1.5 lbs this time. Both my doctor and I were happy.
- I've moved on from my salad cravings but the pickles are still a huge craving. I went to subway for Steve and got extra pickles for me. Lol. I opened his sandwich and ate all the pickles before he even knew I was home.
- Jenna turned 23! We went out to dinner at Bulls Head Tavern. Kellie, Shentel and I split a chicken ceaser salad and a chicken pasta. It was awesome! I'm ready to go back again really soon.
- Steve and I watched Jace for the weekend while Kellie and my parents were in Chicago. We had a lot of fun playing in the snow and just hanging out. We also meet the Arens family for dinner at the Dungon. I got a bomb ass grilled cheese with tomato and pickles. So...that's my new craving.
- I got my car back from the from the shop. It looks brand spanken new. The even detailed and washed my car. I was so happy!
- Steve and I started a fun calendar game. You can earn points everyday and after 2 weeks whoever has the most points gets a prize. I know it sounds silly, I thought so too, but we are having fun. I won the first 2 weeks. Steve has to buy me something nice. I can't wait to see what he picks for me.
- Katie told me about GVSU students doing ultrasounds. She scheduled 2 dates and they actually pay you $30. So of course I had to set up some appointments too. My first one is February 2nd. I will be 17 weeks at that pint so I'm hoping they will be able to see the gender before. Y actual doctors appointment.
- I've planned a gender party for February 2nd since I will have the ultrasound at GVSU. I'm going to have them out the gender in an envelope so I won't know either. I will meet up with Shentel afterwards and she is getting stuff ready for the party. She will be the only one who will know the gender. Family and a few close friends will come over and we will all find out together. I can't wait to have the party. I really need to do some shopping. I will be posting pictures for sure after the party.
Hopefully I didn't forget anything that happened in the last couple of weeks. Pictures of the weekend will Jace coming next. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment