Wow, it's 2012! This is going to be such an exciting year, especially come July. I turn 28,we will welcome baby Pierce and Steve and I will be married for 5 years. Hard to believe its almost been 5 years. Also, in 2012 we will welcome 4 babies on the Maday side and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are having baby number 3, my best friend Ali will have baby Mark and my dear friend Katie will have baby Ali. It's the year for babies. Come April, I will be 6 months pregnant and in my best friend Heather's wedding. I'm getting exhausted just thinking about all the things to come.
For New Years Eve, Steve and I had friends over. We had a bunch of good food and a couple good games of catch phrase. I little different not drinking this year but totally worth it. Everyone left around 12:30-1:00 so I could crash. That was a long day for me even thought I did get a short nap in. Steve was a little wasted and paid for it in the morning. Ahh....it felt nice not to be hung over. :)
Baby and I are still doing good. Still loving salads and pickles. Still trying to workout so I can stay healthy. Some days are harder to get there then others. I'm hoping to get the 20th off to start getting the baby's room together and the office stuff downstairs. I need to move the current guest room to the current office. Not a huge project but it will take some time. Kellie is going to help me. I'm going to need all the help I can get to stay motivated since I hate cleaning.
Next appointment January 12th. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat again.
No comments:
Post a Comment