Today was the first day I took my Clomid. So far I don't feel any different but I'm very excited to see if this will help us. Tomorrow morning I have to call my Dr. Dood's office and let him know I started my period and get an appointment for my ultrasound. My ultrasound should be on October 20th and then I will be able to see if I produce any eggs. I'm praying there is at least 1 there. :-) Dr. Dood told me if there are 5 eggs Steve has to stay away from me. He doesn't want either of us on the front of People magazine. Although I think it would be awesome to get some free shit from Ellen, I really DON'T want 5 kids. Well...6 including Steve. Haha, I love you Steve.
Today is also my dad's 54th birthday. We had a joint birthday dinner for both my dad and Steve. My grand parents also joined us for dinner. We had flank steak, ribs, baked potatos, veggies and salad. For dessert we had marble cake, ice cream and sugar cookie fruit pizza (I made). All of our belly's were happy!
I guess that's all for today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment