Happy Wednesday! I really wish it was Friday because I'm exhausted. I've been coming into work a 1/2 hour early and taking 1/2 hour lunches. I just keep telling myself the paycheck will be worth it. :-) Today I notice that I'm not very hungry. Not sure if that's a side effect of the Clomid or just not feeling great. Other than that I still good.
After work I went shopping with Jenna. She really wants to redo her bedroom so we were on a mission. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond and then Target. Jenna was very successful but me on the other hand, not so much. All I wanted was a pair of pumps but the ones I found were dirty. So, I didn't buy them. I guess I will have to go to a different Target and get them then. After shopping we met Kellie and Jace for dinner at Tokyo Grill. Mmm....we were all craving there food for about a month now. It definitely hit the spot.
Now I'm home in bed watching the Real World and writing on my blog. Steve is out with friends so the house is quiet. Ahhh.....I will be sleeping in the middle of the bed until he gets home. Good night!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment