Today was another good day. Worked and then went to the gym. Got to see Jace and gave him a cool new water bottle from Heather Mey. OMG...he loved it. He made me fill it with water at the gym so he could drink just like me, papa and gamma. Came home and made dinner for Jay and Steve. Now I feel like total crap. Heather thinks it's because I had a good workout, I hope she's right. I have a slight feeling it might be from the chicken Steve cooked. Now I'm watching The Sing-off and then headed to bed. Three more days and then I get to have my ultrasound. I keep praying for some eggs. Every time I see a baby it makes me want to be a mom more and more. I know I have to be patient and God has a plan for me but it's hard at times. I'm staying positive and trying so hard not to stress. I know it's not good for me or my body.
Busy day tomorrow! Work, church group, and taco Tuesday at my parents. Good night!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment