Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 2 of Clomid

Well...hello there!! Haha I just felt like writing that for some reason. I also said it in a weird voice while typing. Yup...I'm a dork. Today was my second day taking Clomid. Still feeling the same but excited to see some results. Called my specialist today and my ultrasound is October 20th @ 11:45. Can't wait to see if I have some eggs. Maybe 2 so then I can have twins and be done. Although that would be nice, I'm praying for 1 healthy baby.

The other thing that has been consuming my life is Pinterest.com. OMG....the BEST website ever but now I want to do a lot of things around the house. I found some really cute arts & crafts, food & drink recipes, hairstyles and a bunch of pictures I like. I can tell all I think about is babies because almost all the pictures I liked have something to do with a baby. When I get maternity and baby pictures, I already have a bunch of ideas.

That's pretty much it for today. Watching the Lions, The Sing-off and then heading to bed. Good night and sweet dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment